Save money and learn how to create your very own candles. If you'd like to make candles to suit your mood, a room or as a present then this course is for you!
- MARCH WORKSHOP - FULLY BOOKED
- EXTRA APRIL WORKSHOP - 2 SPACES
(DATE TO BE CONFIRMED. EITHER THURS 26th or SAT 28th)
- SEPTEMBER WORKSHOP - BOOKINGS OPEN IN JULY 2018
What we'll cover:
- Health & safety in candle making
- Candle making equipment and where to buy it
- Market trends
- Essential Oils
- Basic Eco Wax Options (pros & cons)
- Paraffin Wax (pros & cons)
* Basic Candle Colouring
* Wick Options - how to test them
* Slab testing
* Heat Control
* Steps On How To Make A Candle
* What Are Wax Melts?
then You'll then make your own:
- Scented Candle Tin
- Votive Candle
- Scented Wax Melts
And take all three home with you along with all the notes you've made.
Duration: 10AM - 4PM (arrive no later than 9.45am)
this includes a 40min lunch break, a 10 minute coffee break and optional 10 min afternoon break
Venue: Norwich (to be confirmed)
Cost: £80.00 (To be paid on accepting your place and no later than a week before the course starts)
What Will Be Provided? All candle making equipment and items, teas/coffee - PLEASE BRING NOTE PADS AND PENS
Beginner's Candle Day Course takes place THREE times a year in Norwich.
The next one is planned for March/April 2018.
Course spaces are limited to allow sufficient time for candles making, asking questions & having room to create